Meet Beth Martinez Humenik
As a former K-12 and college educator, Beth knows that Colorado’s kids are our future. In fact, Beth comes from a family of educators who believe that a student’s best shot at a bright future is a fair shot and an exceptional education. That’s why Beth is committed to promoting individualized education to her each student achieve their unique goals.
At the State Capitol, Beth fights to address mental health issues in Colorado, increase access to specialized health care for every Coloradan, and achieve equitable funding for all our communities’ schools.
Beth Martinez Humenik’s commitment to Colorado isn’t just talk — she puts her beliefs into action. Below are some of her accomplishments fighting for us:
- Promoting small business (HB16-1271)
- Reducing health care costs (SB16-27)
- Investing in education (SB16-208)
- Keeping our students safe while in school (SB16-193)
- Supporting our military (HB16-1349)